As of January 2014, I have decided that keeping a conference list in a Git repository is easier to maintain, so I will no longer maintain the list on this page. If anyone would like to take over the responsibility of maintaining this page, please post a comment below. Otherwise, please see Keith’s list or my new list.
- 88. Arbeitstagung Allgemeine Algebra (88th Workshop on General Algebra)
Warsaw, Poland, June 19-22, 2014.
- Horn formulas, directed hypergraphs, lattices and closure systems
Dagstuhl, Germany, May 11–16, 2014.
- 87. Arbeitstagung Allgemeine Algebra (87th Workshop on General Algebra)
Linz, Austria, February 7-9, 2014.
- 2013 Fall Southeastern Sectional Meeting of the AMS
Special Session: Finite Universal Algebra (slides and photos coming soon)
University of Louisville, Louisville, KY, October 5-6, 2013.
- Workshop on Computational Universal Algebra (slides posted)
University of Louisville, Louisville, KY, October 4, 2013.
- BLAST 2013 (Boolean Algebra, Lattice Theory, Universal Algebra, Set Theory, Set-theoretic Topology),
Chapman University, Orange, California, USA, August 5-9, 2013.
- LMS/EPSRC Short Course in Computational Group Theory
School of Mathematics, St Andrews, Scotland, July 29–August 2, 2013
- Topology, algebra and categories in logic (TACL 2013)
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA, July 28-Aug 1, 2013.
- General Algebra and Its Application (The Davey conference),
La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia, July 15-19, 2013.
- 10th International Summer School, Problems Allied to Universal Algebra and Model Theory, Erlagol-2013
Novosibirsk, Russia, June 24-30, 2013.
- 4th Novi Sad Algebraic Conference
University of Novi Sad, Serbia, June 5-9, 2013.
- 86. Arbeitstagung Allgemeine Algebra (86th Workshop on General Algebra)
Olomouc, Czech Republic, May 31-June 2, 2013.
- 2013 Spring Western Sectional Meeting of the AMS
Special Session: Algebras, Lattices and Varieties
University of Colorado, Boulder, CO, April 13-14, 2013.
Updated program with slides for some talks (photos).